Friday, March 31, 2017

Strike In The Shadows! My New YuGiOh Darkness Deck!

You Underestimate The Power Of The Dark Side.

It took a while, but the build is finally good enough to play. Phantom Knight/Shaddoll gets a facelift and a small army backing it with the power of new and old themed tech cards to give a unique feel to a deck absolutely noone ever expected to function, ever again. The reason I did this was because the original Dark deck I started with was a 60 card deck, and I was forced to trim it down to make it faster. But recent archetypes let me put it back to almost the same level it was at before, and I couldn't be happier.

Fursona pics were drawn by the fabulous Twitter artist @dieformonarchy

The background song is "A Light In The Darkness" (nasinocinesino's NightCore Remix)


No comments :

Post a Comment