Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Future Of My Blog

Hello readers, I appreciate you sticking with me thus far. I have a few things I need to get out into the open.

When I started this blog, I thought it would be a fun thing to do with my free time, get my opinions out there about random topics. But I very quickly started running out of topics at times, to the point I started talking about anime. ...Which was also fun to do, but even it started to dry out on topics. It's started to become more of a chore to come up with things to talk about, rather than something fun.

In addition to running out of things to talk about, my free time has started to dry out. For those of you who don't follow me anywhere else, I was recently married to a wonderful YouTuber named Alice Delacruz, the owner of Lucreations.org and Riolubooru.com, and I feel I should be dedicating more time to her and her needs. And no, not the kind of 'needs' you may be thinking.

In addition, my YouTube channel has begun to go somewhere recently. While it may not seem like alot, I recently hit over 150 subscribers and over 25,000 collective views, which is a pair of amazing milestones. And if you have been following me, you'll see I started sharing these videos on this blog to fill the difference in gaps, and that's not fair to my audience either. So I plan to start focusing more on that as well.

With these important factors, I've come to a point where I feel I must pull back on my posting. I'll blog on occasion when I feel I have something worth mentioning, but the blog will otherwise be silent. So thank you for watching, listening, reading, and everything else everyone has done to make me feel amazing while I did this, but for now, this will be one of only a few posts this Blogger page will see for a while.

Sorry if I broke any hearts with this.

Thank you for reading, everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment